This center is formed of various sections such as: personnel affairs, logistics, internal and external provisions, welfare, services, facilities, transportation, storage and repair and maintaining the buildings and other electrical and mechanical facilities.
The responsibilities and function of administrative affairs are as follows:
- studying the methods and regulations, effective in overcoming the difficulties and accelerating the activities;
- Offering consultative views and technical guidance to the subgroups.
Four offices, subjected to this administration, are as follows:
- Human resources development and profiting
- Personnel and Employees welfare
- Job processing, Logistics and Stores
- Repair and Maintenance