Board of Trustees
The board of trustees has 11 members and is headed by the minister of Science, Research and Technology, directing the following main tasks:
- Approving the institute’s administrative organization based on relevant rules and regulations.
- Evaluation and approval of the institute’s budget proposed by the president.
- Approving the institute’s annual accounts and balance sheet;
- Attempt for receiving non-governmental support including financial, constructional and equipment concerning relevant rules and regulations.
- Assessing the pension for research, teaching, translation and compilation concerning relevant rules and regulations.
- Evaluation and approval of practical policies, goals and the institute’s activities area and presenting them to the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology;
- Evaluating the institute’s annual report presented by the president.