Library and Document Center
- Acquisition, storage, organizing and dissemination of information about the specialized sources in the fields of Earthquake, Structure, Geotechnique, Geology and other fields related to the institute activities in the form of books, journals, reports, theses, papers, CDs, E-books, maps and aerial photographs.
- Accessibility of the bibliographic information of the collected resources through the library software.
- Collecting, storage and dissemination (if needed) of information of technical reports related to the industry, research plans, ordered papers, etc.
- Collecting, storage and dissemination of information about the resources published by IIEES and offering related services to the researchers.
- Providing E-services through on-line databases such as EBSCO, ASCE, Georef, etc.
- Providing reference and loan service to IIEES faculties, students and researchers; and all members of “Ghadir group” (inter-library loan services)