| Majid MOHAMAMDI GHAZIMAHALLEH
Present Occupation:Assistant Professor at Structural Engineering Research Center
Fax: +98 21 2280 3933
Joined IIEES on 2007
|Selected Publications||Professional Experience||Research/Teaching & Memberships||Education|
- Ph.D. in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University, Tehran, Islamic republic of Iran, 2007.
Dissertation: “Improvement of Mechanical Properties of Infill panels”
- M.Sc. in Earthquake Engineering , Sharif University, Tehran, Islamic republic of Iran, 2007.
Thesis: “Investigation of some ATC-43 criteria for seismic designing of bridges”
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Sharif University, Iran, 1997.
- Assessment, Rehabitation and strengthening of structures
- Use of New Materials or technologies in Structures
- Behavior of masonry buildings and influence of infill panels in structures
- Non-linear Behavior of Structures under Earthquake loading
- Control of structures, against seismic loads
Recent Accomplished Projects
- Behavior of multilayer infill panels, BHRC
- Evaluation of some ATC-43 Criteria for seismic design of bridges
- Iranian Construction Engineering organization of Tehran
- Cooperation in some projects in BHRC
- Design reviewing of most structures & foundations of Shariati Combined Cycle Power Plant
- Design reviewing of some structures & foundations of Shahid Rajaei Combined Cycle Power Plant
- Design reviewing of some structures & foundations of Fajr Power Plant
- Designing some structures and equipment foundation of of Tabriz Petrochemical new phase
- Designing Bridges of South Pars, Phase 12 & 13
- Designing RP Deck of South Pars, Phase 12 & 13
- Manager of the International Affairs and Presidency Offices, IIEES, 2008.
- Internal Manager of International Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering and Seismology, IIEES, 2007
- Supreme Manager of technical office, State Organization of School Renovation, Development and Mobilization (SAZMANE NOSAZI MADARESE KESHVAR), 2007
- Head of the Structure Discipline, Pireco, SADRA, 2004-2005
- Performance of Infill Panels in Strengthening Buildings against Earthquakes, by: Hassan Moghadam & Majid Mohammadi Ghazimahalleh, A Book in publishing, BHRC.
- H. Moghadam, M. Mohammadi, M. Ghaemian, Experimental and Analytical Investigation into Crack Strength Determination of Infilled Steel Frames, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, Volume 62, Issue 12, December 2006, Pages 1341-1352
- Majid Mohammadi Gh., Stiffness and Damping of Single and Multi-layer Infilled Steel Frames, Paper No. 14599, 2007, Journal of ICE Structures and Buildings, Paper No. 160, pages 1-14
- Moghadam Hassan, Mohammadi Majid, Cracking Strength of Infilled Frames and Bond Beam Designing Method, First European conference on earthquake engineering and seismology, Switzerland, 2006
- H.A. Moghadam, M. Gh. Mohammadi, Multilayer Infilled Steel Frame, Acceped for Oral presentation on 6th International Conference of Earthquake Resistant Engineering Structures, 11-13, June 2007, Italy
- H. Moghadam, M. Gh. Mohamamdi, Some Methods for Strengthening Infill Panels, Accepted for 5th International Conference on Seismology and Earthquake Engineering, SEE5, Paper No. MA108, 200
- H. A. Moghadam, M. Gh. Mohammadi, Out of Plane Strength of Masonry Infilled Frames, 7th International Conference of Civil Engineering, 2005, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran
- M. Mohammadi, H.A. Moghadam, Mathematical functions for stress of infill panels, 1st International conference of civil engineering, Iran, 2003.