This administration with its two groups- a) budget & fund and b) planning, statistics and organization- is mainly in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Providing the draft of short-term and long-term programs of IIEES to be offered to the President;
- Conducting the detailed budget based on rules and regulations and according to the approval of the Board of Trustees;
- Studying and offering design and programs of IIEES in accordance with other vice presidencies;
- Organizing the scheduled programs for research, education and constructive activities, based on IIEES main policies, with the cooperation of relevant groups;
- Studying the personnel’s educational needs regarding their professional activities.