Vice-Presidency of Research and Technology
Vice-Presidency of Research and Technology, directly supervised by the President, is the important arm of IIEES in fulfilling its goals and missions. Some of its main activities are outlined as:
This vice presidency is composed of:
- Carrying out the policies and strategic designs of research and technology.
- Supervising the proper implementation of projects in research and technology.
- Conducting IIEES technology council as the first supervisor in the implementation of technological projects.
- Contributing to the post graduate council as the first policy maker in strategic planning of IIEES post graduate studies and approving the enforcement programs of post graduate courses.
- Planning and supervising the earthquake engineering and seismology in holding specialized short term courses for experts outside the institute.
- Research affairs management
- Processing and computer services group
- IIEES technology group
- Equipment and laboratory group