دکتری زلزله شناسی از پژوهشگاه، ۱۳۸۶
کارشناسی ارشد ژئوفیزیک، دانشگاه تهران، ۱۳۶۹
کارشناسی فیزیک، دانشگاه شهید بهشتی، ۱۳۶۶
زمینههای تحقیقاتی مورد علاقه
پیش بینی زلزله
شبکه های عصبی مصنوعی
پروژههای تحقیقاتی در دست اجرا
Location Correction by using Self-Organizing Neural Networks.
Prediction of large aftershock using Self-Organizing feature maps.
Mid-Infrared Radiation as a Short-Term Earthquake Precursor.
Discrimination between Earthquakes and Explosions Using Markov Length Scale .
Dynamics of the Markov Time Scale of Seismic Activity for Short-Term Alert before Earthquakes.
دروس ارائه شده
– Digital Signal Processing
عضویتها در انجمنها و مجامع علمی
Managing all aspect of National Data Center of Iran related to Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty
Negotiating with international community as a senior advisor on behalf of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Vienna International Data Center
Providing Earthquake prediction Division for Iranian National Hazard at International Institute of Earthquake Engineering and Seismology
برگزیده آثار منتشره
– M. AllamehZadeh, “Discrimination analysis of Earthquakes and Man-made Events Using ARMA Coefficients Determination by Artificial Neural Networks, Natural Resources Research, Published online: 20 September 2011. DOI: 10.1007/s11053-011-9151-3.
– R. Madahizadeh, M. AllamehZadeh, Prediction of Aftershocks Distribution Using Artificial Neural Networks and its Application on the May 12, 2008 Sichuan Earthquake’, Journal of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering (JSEE): Fall 2009, Vol. 11. No. 3, Page: 111-120.
– M. AllamehZadeh, M. Abbassi, ” Recognition of seismic Precursory activities using Self- organizing Feature Maps Neural Networks” International Journal Disaster Advances, Vol I, (2008).
-M. Reza Rahimi Tabar, Muhammad Sahimi, K. Kaviani, M. AllamehZadeh, , J. Peinke, M. Mokhtari, M. Vesaghi, M. D. Niry, F. Ghasemi, A. Bahraminasab, S. Tabatabai and F. Fayazbakhsh., M. Akbari .in:”Modelling Critical and Catastrophic Phenomena in Geoscience: A Statistical Physics Approach”,Lecture Notes in Physics, 705, pp. 281-301, Springer Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg (2007).
– M. AllamehZadeh, A. M. Farahbod, D. Hatzfeld, M. Mokhtari, A. S. Moradi, M. Mostafazadeh, A. Paul, and M. Tatar , Seismological Aspects of 26 December 2003 Bam Earthquake and its Aftershock Analysis, Earthquake Spectra 2004-11-22, Special Issue.
– Mostafazadeh, M., M. AllamehZadeh, Seismological Aspects of 26 December 2003 Bam, JSEE: Special Issue on Bam Earthquake, Volume 6, No: 1 (Spring 2004).
– M. Allamehzadeh, M. Mokhtari,’ Prediction of Aftershocks Distribution Using Self- Organizing Feature Maps (SOFM) and its Application on the Birjand-Ghaen and Izmit Earthquakes’, Journal of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering (JSEE): Fall 2003, Vol. 5, No. 3, Page: 1-15.
– M. Allameh Zadeh, P. Nassery,” Application of quadratic neural networks to seismic signal Classification”, Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors 113(1999) 103-110.
– M. AllamehZadeh, ‘Prediction of aftershocks distribution using Artificial Neural Networks ‘ SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 2011, CTBTO-CONFERENCE, Vienna, Austria, 2011.
– M. AllamehZadeh, ‘Recognition of Seismic Precursory Activities Using SOFM’ European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2008, Vienna, Austria, 2008. (English)
– M. AllamehZadeh,’ Detection complex networks of Bhuj earthquake (2001) and aftershocks’ International Symposium, the 2001 Bhuj Earthquake and Advances in earthquake Science (AES-2011), 22 – 24 January, 2011.
– M. AllamehZadeh, ‘Discrimination between Earthquakes and Explosions Using Markov Length Scale’ European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2008, Vienna, Austria, 2008. (English)
– M. AllamehZadeh, C. Lucas, ‘Mo Prediction Using Artificial Neural Networks Modeling’, in Proceeding XXV General Assembly of The European Seismological Commission (ESC), September 9-14,1996, Reykjavik, Iceland 181-186.
– A. Abdi, M. AllamehZadeh, C. Lucas, M. Bahavar,’Discrimination Between Natural Earthquakes and Artificial Events Using Neural Networks’ In Proc. Second Int. Conf.Seismology and Earthquake Engineering, May 15-17, Tehran, Iran, 1995,1907-1916. (English)
– A. Abdi, C. Lucas, M. AllamehZadeh, M. Behavar. “Classification of Seismic Events Using Neural Networks” 8th IEEE Mediterranean Conference on Industrial Applications in Power Systems, Computer Science and Telecommunications, Bari, Italy, May 13-16 1996, 20.
– M. AllamehZadeh and C. Lucas. ”M0 Prediction with Artificial Neural Network Modeling”. European Seismological Commission 25th General Assembly, Reykjavik, Iceland, Sept. 9-14, 1996.
– H. R. Hamidi, M. AllamehZadeh, C. Lucas and A. Abdi. ”Classification of Seismic Events Using the ELVQ Network. International Conference on Intelligent & Cognitive Systems”. Tehran, Sept. 23-26, 1996. 19- 22.
– M. AllamehZadeh ‘Application of Wiener Filters in seismic signal processing’, the 9’The Iranian Geophysical Seminar 1996, Tehran, Iran. (Abstract) (English)
– P. Nassery, M. AllamehZadeh,’ Discrimination of Natural Earthquakes from Artificial Explosions Using A new FLVQ Model’, Proceeding of the third International conference On
Seismology and Earthquake Engineering, May 17-19, 1999, Tehran, Iran, P213-220. (English)
– M. AllamehZadeh, A.M. Farahbod, Large Aftershocks Prediction Results in Eastern Iran The First Iran-Japan in Proc. Conf. 16-18 May 1998, Tehran. Iran. P67-73. (English)
– M. AllamehZadeh, A.M. Farahbod, Seismic Source Identification Using Self-Organizing Technique, 1999, Proc.3th International Conf. 17-19 May, Tehran. Iran, P197-201.
– M. AllamehZadeh, A.M. Farahbod, A. Alinaghi, Variation in broadband Seismic noise at Kavosh in IRAN for event detection. Technical report, IIEES,IRAN, TEHRAN.(Perian)
– M. AllamehZadeh, Seismic Noise Reduction using Time Delay Neural Networks (TDNN), ASC1998, NGRI, Hyderabad, INDIA.
– M. AllamehZadeh, M. Mostafazadeh, M. Mokhtair,’ Location Correction by Using Self-Organizing Neural Network during On-Site Inspection’, on site Inspection Workshop-6,
26-30 June 2000,Vienna, Austria.
– A. M. Farahbod, M. AllamehZadeh,’Discrimination between Earthquakes and Explosion using Ms/Mb’, IIEES Bulletin, Vol. 6,No.2, summer 1997. (Persian)
– M. AllamehZadeh, A. M. Farahbod, Pattern Recognition For Seismic Events Using Covariance Matrix, IIEES Bulletin, Vol. 6,No.2, summer 1997. (Persian)
– M. AllamehZadeh, ‘Seismic Phase Detection Using Optimum Filters’, IIEES Bulletin, Vol.4, No.6, March 1996. (Persian)
– M. AllamehZadeh, A. Abdi,’ Pn Phase Detection Using Wiener Optimum Filters, IIEES Technical Report, No.75-96-16, Dec. 1996. (Persian)
– C. Lucas, M. Ghafory Ashtiany, M. Bahavar, M.AllamehZadeh, A.Abdi, Application of Artificial Neural Networks in Seismology, IIEES Bulletin, Vol. 5,No.3, Sep. 1996. (Persian)
– M. AllamehZadeh, P. Nassery, Application of Quadratic Neural Network in seismic classification problems, IIEES Bulletin, No.1, autumn 1998. (Persian)
– M. AllamehZadeh, A. Ansari, A. Bahraminasab,’ Mid-Infrared Radiation as a Short-Term Earthquake Precursor’ Physics/0403003 V1 29 Feb 2004. (English)
– M. R. Tabar, K. Kaviani, M. AllamehZadeh, Muhammad Sahimi, J. Peinke, M. Mokhtari, M. Vesaghi, M. D. Niry, F. Ghasemi, A. Bahraminasab, S. Tabatabai and F. Fayazbakhsh, Dynamics of the Markov Time Scale of Seismic Activity May Provide a Short-Term Alert for Earthquakes, Submitted (Pdf) (English)
– A. Abdi, C. Lucas, M. AllamehZadeh, M. Behavar.”Classification of Seismic Events Using Neural Networks”6th International Conference on Signal Processing Applications and Technology ICSPAT’95, Boston USA, Oct. 24-26 1995.
– A.M. Farahbod, Yamini-Fard, F. and AllamehZadeh, M., ‘ Characteristics of the Ardekul earthquake and its aftershocks’, IIEES publication (1997).
– ۱۰th international data center training course for analysis, 14 April to11 July 2008, Vienna, Austria (CTBTO Workshop).
– ۸th Workshop on Non-Linear Dynamics and Earthquake Prediction at ICTP (2005).
-General Assembly IASPEI 1997, GREECE, Thessalonica
-International Training Course on Seismic Monitoring, Data Analysis And Exchange, Nov. 15-30, 1998, Hyderabad, INDIA. My Paper was presented in this conference 1-3 Dec.1998.Second Meeting of Asian Seismological Commission and Symposium on Earthquake Hazard.
– The On-Site Inspection (OSI) Introductory Course, 7-11 December 1998 in
Vienna, Austria (CTBTO).
– Recipient of International Data Center (IDC) Analyst Training Course held in Vienna Austria from 21 April- 12 July 2008.
– Participant in Thirty-Second session of Working Group B which will be held from 9-27 Feb. 2009 in Vienna.
– ۱۰th international data center training course for analysis, 14 April t-11 July 2008, Vienna, Austria (CTBTO Workshop).
– Invitation to review (IGARSS 2009) IEEE International Geosciences and Remote Sensing Symposium. (WWW.igarss2009.org)
-Invitation to review (IGARSS 2008) IEEE International Geosciences and Remote Sensing Symposium. (WWW.igarss2008.org)
-Recipient of Scholarship for Ph.D. from IIEES in 2001.
-Recipient of The Abduls Salaam International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) grants, Earthquake Prediction 2005.
-Participate in the Thirty-Two Session of Working Group B held from 9 Feb. to 17 Feb. 2009 in Vienna.
– Participate in the Thirty-Third Session of Working Group B held from 17 August to 4 September 2009 in Vienna.
-Recipient of The First Technical Meeting on Data Mining CTBT Vienna International Center grants 2009.
– C. Lucas, M. Bahavar, M. Allamehzadeh, A. Abdi,’ Application of artificial Neural networks in seismic event Recognition, Tehran, Iran, IIEES Technical Report in Persian, 1996.No.75-96-16. (Persian)
– M. Allamehzadeh, Pn Phase detection and Spectral Analysis, Tehran, Iran, IIEES Technical Report, 1996, No.75-96-16. (Persian)
– M. Mostafazadeh, M. Allamehzadeh, Gh. J. Doloie,’ Calculation of Seismic Moment in Seismic Zone in Iran’, In Proc. Second Int. Conf. Seismology and Earthquake Engineering, May 15-17, Tehran, Iran, 1995,255-263. (Persian)
– M. Allamehzadeh, A.M. Farahbod, A.A. Eslami,’Discrimination Between Earthquakes and Explosion using Ml/Mo., IIEES Technical Report.No.77-98-5, 1377 (Persian)
– M. Allamehzadeh, ,’Earthquake Location Prediction (M>6.5) for Iranian Plate and its Vicinity from 2003 to 2008., IIEES Technical Report.No.5707-90-8, 1390 (Persian)
– M. Allamehzadeh, S. Mirzaei,’Discrimination between earthquakes and Explosions in Broad Band Seismic Network Catalogue Using ARMA Filter Coefficients., IIEES Technical Report In Press, 1390 (Persian)
Short-Term Prediction of Medium and Large-Size Earthquakes Based on Markov and Extended Self-Similarity Analysis of Seismic Data
M. Reza Rahimi Tabar, Muhammad Sahimi, K. Kaviani, M. Allamehzadeh, , J. Peinke, M. Mokhtari, M. Vesaghi, M. D. Niry, F. Ghasemi, A. Bahraminasab, S. Tabatabai and F. Fayazbakhsh., M. Akbari .in:”Modelling Critical and Catastrophic Phenomena in Geoscience: A Statistical Physics Approach”,Lecture Notes in Physics, 705, pp. 281-301, Springer Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg (2007)(Pdf)